1ICT has a wealth of experience in infrastructure management and integration of hardware, middleware, operating systems and applications.
By using 1iCT's Infrastructure Management Services, your organisation can benefit from:
Improved Service Quality and Satisfaction:
- Applies best-in-class internal business processes for secure and efficient operations;
- Provides thorough and sound advice to enable prudent decisions;
- Clearly defines all critical IT life cycle and service management functions and processes, roles and responsibilities, touch points and measurements between the client and 1ICT.
Enhanced Service Cost Management:
- Reduces the number of calls to the service desk, by proactively identifying and eliminating the source of service disruptions;
- Utilises capacity management to provide the right resources, in the right place, at the right time, without additional costs.
Increased Service Availability:
- Drives uptime and availability, enhances support, and restores activities by providing a holistic view of assets and their relationships and dependencies;
- Connects users with the information they need through knowledge management.
Building Blocks for Transformation:
- Maintains virtual inventories of devices, their relationships and dependencies, as well as related documentation and support information within a configuration management system;
- Presents entry points into mature and established ITIL lifecycle services, including incident management, problem management, knowledge management, continual service improvement and capacity management;
- Enables integration with B2B data interchanges via standard web services and message structures avoiding the need for direct API between target systems.
Copyright © 1ICT Pty Ltd