In the digital development world, we at 1ICT realise there is a need for an automation framework.
• With the onset and demand for rapidly developed and daily deployed build, test automation is crucial.
• Test automation is a kind of development activity. For the most part, testers have been testers, not programmers.
• To have faster cycle time for development of test automation with less expertise, use of application-independent test automation framework becomes inevitable.
Automation testing requires a well defined approach, based on a comprehensive framework, in order to reap maximum benefits. A framework is a hierarchical directory that encapsulates shared resources, such as a dynamic shared library, image files, localised strings, header files, and reference documentation, in a single package. There are various frameworks available for automation, such as:
• Test Script Modularity Framework
• Test Library Architecture Framework
• Data-Driven Automation Framework
Copyright © 1ICT Pty Ltd